The competition to hire qualified employees is more challenging than ever. Join Pitt’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) for a webinar to learn the strategies employers can use to recruit, hire, and retain employees who will have an impact on their businesses. During the webinar, employers will also learn the importance of not just finding employees, but ways to make them stay, grow, and create results.
- Managing Recruiting and Hiring
- Fostering Employee Engagement
- Creating Positive Work Environments
Questions? Please Contact:
- Aimee Trunzo, Site Administrator, PA Careerlink, Washington: PACLWash@washingtongreene.org
- Rachel Rotolo, Site Administrator, PA Careerlink, Mon Valley: PACLMV@washingtongreene.org
- Terri Taylor, Site Administrator, PA Careerlink, Greene County: PACLGreene@washingtongreene.org
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program
Funding support and resources are provided by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania through the Department of Community and Economic Development; through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, and through support from the University of Pittsburgh. All services are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Special arrangements for persons with disabilities can be made by calling 412-648-1542. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA. SBDC services are not available to individuals or entities that have been debarred or suspended by the federal government. By agreeing to receive assistance from the SBDC you are self-certifying that you are not currently federally debarred or suspended and also agree to cease using SBDC services if you become federally debarred or suspended in the future.