Membership at the Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence is an investment that keeps paying dividends. Open to entrepreneurs, families in business and strategic level executives with closely held firms, membership is available at different levels to meet your specific needs.
All membership levels offer opportunities for professional, personal and business growth. The lessons, contacts and information you derive from membership are relevant and directly applicable to your business.
Primary membership benefits include:
- Lifelong learning through timely programs on relevant topics through the monthly member educational program series.
- Huntington Bank Peer Forums composed of carefully selected and matched members who connect and exchange powerful ideas and experiences in confidence.
- Custom consulting in a variety of areas, including strategic planning, sourcing new funding, creating efficiencies, family business dynamics and planning for succession.
- Networking opportunities through member programs, receptions and the popular Signature Socials and additional events throughout the year
Additional Member Benefits:
- Bi-monthly electronic newsletter
- Weekly events email
- Access to a unique library of business materials
- Discounts to the Entrepreneurial Fellows Program and other programs at the University of Pittsburgh
- Career Counseling for the next generation of your company
- Coaching and mentoring by seasoned entrepreneurial leaders
- Board of Director candidate searches
- Mystery shopping when you want a second look
- IEE member directory
- Trusted friends devoted to your personal and professional success
Learn more about membership at the IEE.
JOIN THE IEE TODAY!
For more information about joining the IEE, please contact Membership Director, Dione Cahillane.