Navigating Challenging Conversations: An Entrepreneur’s Guide with the Glasers
Speaker: Drs. Susan & Peter Glaser
When: Thursday, May 24, 2018
Time: 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Where: Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center | 100 Lytton Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Drs. Susan and Peter Glaser offers evidence-based, tangible skills for turning high-stakes conversations into solved problems, strengthened relationships and deepened trust.
Business leaders will learn how to turn conflict into a tool for innovation and growth – the outcome is important. The goal: enhanced productivity, interpersonal cohesion and financial performance.The Glasers’ clear approach features flexible guidelines and progressive steps to develop and sustain strong positive relationships—and, when necessary, to repair damaged ones.
Learn how to:
- Decode the hidden world of non-verbal communication to understand what people are truly saying.
- Teach people how their behavior is a problem without making them feel defensive.
- Convert criticism from defensiveness and blame to insight and agreement.
- Raise difficult issues that simultaneously solve problems and strengthen relationships.
- Transform the business culture from avoidance to positive engagement.
- Create trust through conflict.
Experience the Entrepreneurial Fellows Class by attending this seminar designed to give you the tools to transform conflict into solved problems, strengthened relationships, and deepened trust.
Click here to RSVP