Growth & Exit Planning for Business Owners
When: Friday, March 31, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Where: Connellsville Canteen | 131 W Crawford Ave | Connellsville, PA 15425
Presented by Dinsmore and co-sponsored by Saint Vincent College Small Business Development Center and Fay-Penn through funding from the UDA Rural Microenterprise Assistance Program
Whether you are planning to retire soon or just started your business, the time to start planning your exit is now.
Topics to be covered:
- Increasing the value of your business
- Protect the business and all business owner
- Explore different exit options – key employees, relates and third parties Motivate and keep key employees
- Prepare for sale – maximize the purchase price
- Engineer the exit transaction
Engaging in a proactive approach allows you to engineer and structure a transaction that is best for you – whether that is a transfer of your business to family members or key employees, or selling it to a third party. A plan relieves the pressure many feel when an unforeseen event occurs or an unsolicited offer is received.
Registration Fee is $10
RSVP to Cindy Tucker at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-437-7913