Doing Business with Pitt
When: Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Time: 7:30 - 10:30 AM
Where: O'Hara Student Ballroom | 4024 O'Hara Street | Pittsburgh, PA 15213
In its FY 2016, the University of Pittsburgh purchased over $650 million of construction and non-construction related goods and services. Join us to learn about process and requirements for successfully doing business with Pitt.
This program will help you to:
- Better understand the overall purchasing process
- Learn how to qualify to become a potential supplier to the University
- Create awareness to market & sell within the University community
Representatives from the following purchasing departments will be in attendance: Facilities Management, Housing, Athletics, IT and Purchasing Services.
Who should attend?
- Business owners who are currently doing business with the University but wish to increase their volume
- Business owners and Entrepreneurs who offer products or services that they believe would be of interest to the University community