Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence
When: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Where: Fairmont Hotel
As one of the most recognized names in business solutions and professional development, Disney Institute empowers organizations to create lasting change through its time-tested model for cultural transformation.
There are five powerful lessons in business, lessons carefully developed by the Disney organization in its never-ending pursuit of excellence. These universal pillars of a successful business—leadership, culture, service, brand and innovation—are the keys to sustained business excellence. Together, these lessons forge an enduring bond between inspired leaders, motivated employees, satisfied customers, and an ability to continually grow the brand.
Throughout this course, you will discover insights that drive the Disney organization and practice adapting these insights to strengthen your organization to obtain the goal of long-term results.
What You Will Learn:
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization.
- Develop a leadership vision that inspires dedication and commitment among employees.
- Apply key elements of the Disney employee engagement strategy to strengthen your culture.
- Develop an organization that supports consistent delivery of exceptional quality service.
- Foster a collaborative environment that draws on the creative resources of your entire organization.
- Incorporate time-tested principles for building and fortifying brand loyalty.
This program is valued at $2500.
Attendees will receive a Disney Business Excellence certificate upon completion of the event.
Click here to register