Cyber Security for Small Business
When: July 17
Where: Mervis Hall
Prevent theft and protect your customers. Join experts from the University of Pittsburgh’s SBDC, SCORE, and Wilke & Associates as they discuss the importance of cyber security and the resources available to small businesses.
- Respond & recover checklist
- Safeguarding against cyber threats and hackers
- Recognizing criminal security patterns and vulnerabilities
- Gaining access to InfraGard for public-private partnerships
- Securing financial & sensitive data from breaches
- Strategies to divert financial damage & private data loss from e-commerce web & social media transactions
This is a limited seating event and offered at no cost. For more information call: 412-648-1542
*Funding support and resources are provided by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania through the Department of Community and Economic Development; through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, and through support from the University of Pittsburgh. All services are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Special arrangements for persons with disabilities can be made by calling 412-648-1542. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA. SBDC services are not available to individuals or entities that have been debarred or suspended by the federal government. By agreeing to receive assistance from the SBDC you are self-certifying that you are not currently federally debarred or suspended and also agree to cease using SBDC services if you become federally debarred or suspended in the future.