WEBINAR – COVID-19 Resources & Relief for Small Businesses
When: Friday, March 20, 2020
Representatives from the University of Pittsburgh Small Business Development Center (@PittSBDC), Huntington Bank (@Huntington_Bank), Maiello Brungo & Maiello (@MBMLawLLP), Wilke & Associates CPAs (@WilkePghCPA), Enscoe Long Insurance Group (@EnscoeLong) and the U.S. Small Business Administration (@SBAgov) will present on the resources and relief options available to small business owners during this webinar.
Topics to include:
- Pitt SBDC availability and resources
- SBA Disaster Loan program and process
- Working with your bank to discuss aid and relief
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Tax implications resulting from business impact
Friday, March 20, 2020 • 1:00PM
Instructions for Users:
Attend or watch a live event
- Select the live event link.
- You’ll see different instructions based on how you join the event (like from the Teams app or the web). Sign in or select Join anonymously.
- Your tablet or phone might prompt you to download the Microsoft Teams app. Please do so to view the live event. Please remember that the event is being recorded and will be available later today.
If the live event hasn’t started, you’ll see the message “The live event has not yet started.”
- There are controls at the bottom of your screen to pause the action, adjust volume and the video quality.
- The recording will be available later on our website.
Participate in a live event
To ask a question:
- Select Q&A on the right side of the screen.
- Type your question in the compose box, and then select Send. If you want to ask your question anonymously, select Ask anonymously.