From Drama to Empowerment: A Positive Approach to Life’s Challenges with Merilee Smith
When: Thursday, January 18, 2018
Time: 7:30-10:30 AM
Where: Rivers Club
Drama is natural, we’re human. However, unresolved conflict in life and work results in wasted energy, lost productivity, lack of focus, silos with little to no teamwork, infighting, rumors, distrust, blaming, exhaustion, turnover, and even toxic relationships. Imagine how much easier life would be without these things around us!
The good news is we all have the power to become more self-aware of our thoughts and emotions so we can choose to respond versus react when triggered into drama. From Drama to Empowerment is a simple, yet profound framework that will help you to:
- Recognize what triggers everyday drama and the roles you play.
- Free work and your personal life from unnecessary drama by transforming it into resilient and resourceful relationships.
- Shift from reacting to problems to creating healthier, sustainable outcomes.
- Build stronger teams and partnerships, internally and externally.
- Improve productivity and grow the business by embracing change and new challenges.
*This event is for members only. For event and registration details, please contact Tara Gerek at firstname.lastname@example.org.